com.puting.de was founded by Johannes Findeisen in 2002 as an internet consulting company. In the first years we primary developed websites but we always had driven our own Linux servers for running our services.
Today we are providing a wide range of services including:
- Linux consulting and training
- Software development
- System administration and engineering
- Website development
We are always keeping security in mind when setting up network services. We believe that we have choosen the software for runnung this server very well.
- Bogofilter is a mail filter for filtering SPAM mails.
- daemontools is a collection of tools for managing UNIX services.
- djbdns is a DNS implementation.
- Dovecot is an open source IMAP and POP3 email server for Linux/UNIX-like systems.
- Gentoo is a flexible, source-based Linux distribution.
- Git is a free and open source distributed version control system.
- lighttpd is a webserver designed and optimized for high performance environments.
- OpenSSH is the premier connectivity tool for remote login with the SSH protocol.
- Prosody is a modern XMPP communication server.
- qmail is a mail transfer agent (MTA) that runs on Unix.
- ucspi-tcp includes command-line tools for building TCP client/server applications.
- VPopMail provides a way to manage virtual e-mail domains.
We provide support to all software listed above!
This website is making use of the following pieces of software: